Saturday 10 June 2017

Wine Night

I have been drinking slightly so excuse me for weird text or mistakes, thanks!
So yeah I brought some vine because my boyfriend told me that's the wine that was supposed to be amazing but it ended up not being that wine he remembered. It's not that good. Going to drink it anyway. 

And doing that while the neighbor blasts their churchy music from their television or radio and I can hear fucking everything. It's beyond annoying.

Shirt - Flea market
Skirt - Lindex
Collar - Etsy
Shoes - Demonia, Second hand
Tights - Ebay
Cuffs - UFF

Today's outfit was really supposed to be for my cousins graduation party but it ended up being too cold then, so I wore something else. But I thought this outfit goes for everyday wear just as well.

Lately work has been odd. I got a intern to teach. He seems nice and learns super quickly, I am slightly conflicted tough. Since when he knows enough to somewhat work alone, I can start learning the harder side of my work station and it scares the crap out of me really. Also it's terrifying that I am now the one that has been there the longest time. (in our station). So the other ones kinda look for me for help and stuff when things go wrong, and yes, things go wrong a lot in that station. Whyyyyy.

Sometimes it just feels like I can't do anything.



But anyways. My summer plans are filling up real nice! I am going to have 2 weeks off instead of the 1 I thought. Next weekend will be my first adventure and it's going the be seeing Skinny Puppy in Helsinki! I have already mentioned this many times, but... So exited! I just need to figure out what to wear. I have some outfits partially planned for Lumous Gothic festival and I kinda thought if I would steal one of those for this, but I just don't know. 

Also I took a nap today. But it was a super weird nap. I was dreaming that I was crying my eyes out. Like super intense crying. I don't remember anymore why was I crying in the dream, but when I woke up I noticed I was still crying and I couldn't stop it for like 5 minutes afterwards. Has anything like that ever happen to you? It was so odd.

10 comments:

  1. Mulle on itse asiassa käynyt samalla lailla, olen itkenyt unessa ja sitten herännyt siihen itkuun ja itkenyt lisää. Se oli tosi omituista! :D

    Mullakin on Lumousasusuunnittelut meneillään, tää on mun eka lumous niin tietenkin oon siitä erityisen innoissani! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On kyllä! Koitin lueskella unien tulkinta sivuja ja siellä oli jotain että: "To wake up crying represents some suppressed hurt or previous trauma that is coming up to the surface. You can no longer suppress these emotions. They need to be dealt with head on." Mutta en kyllä keksi mitään traumaa ainakaan näin hätäseen. :D

      No varmasti! Keksit varmasti jotain tosi huisia! :>

      Delete
  2. I love you outfit it's very cute and definitely an easy wear for everyday. I haven't woked up and cried. I did dream and imagine I was doing something I was and was doing it when I woke up sleep and dreams are odd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Ohh I see! That sounds very odd too. Sometimes I think dreams are just meant to confuse the shit out of us.

      Delete
  3. Awesome outfit as always! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, oon kyllä joskus herännyt siihen että nauran ihan vääränä enkä tiedä miksi (se vasta oli creepya), mutta itkemistä en vielä ole kokenut! Alitajunta on outo. Ehkä tuo on jotain piilevää (työ)stressiä..?

    Asu <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aijaa! No sepäs hassua! :O Ja en kyllä osaa sanoa mutta en kyllä yhtään ihmettelisi vaikka olisikin työstressiä. Mutta oli toisaalta myös paljon univajetta.

      Delete