Wednesday 17 February 2016

Weather defier

Do you ever have that feeling that you want to dress cute, but the weather is holding you down? Well I don't, ahahaa. Well now, of course I wore a long warm jacket over these. :')

I haven't worn these boots in a while, and I just can't figure out why.


Sometimes when surfing on the internet you find things that seem so obvious that you kinda hate yourself for not getting it sooner. Like I found out that most cigarette brands use animal testing. That's just sick. I have never smoked, nor I ever will, but if you are, maybe this gives you little inspiration to maybe try quitting? They harm the smoker, they harm the people around you, they harm the animals, they are just made to bring pain, and make rich guys richer. Obviously you can do what ever the f*** you want though. 100% your decision.

It just hurts me to see how smoking seems to be still part of the goth scene for some reason. Or am I just imagining it?

Another thing I came across, which is totally a happy one, was that there will be more Moomin episodes in two years! Oh my gosh, I am a huge moomin fan, and I just hope they won't slaughter them with the new episodes. Still can't wait!
  

Okay I still love this wig so so much but I ordered another black one. It's a bit different. It's nice to change it up once in a while huh? I'll show it to you once it arrives!

Tube scarf - Flea market
Shrug - Actually a tube scarf, flea market
headband - Flea market
Chain harness - Ali Express
Belts - Flea markets
Shoes - Demonia, Second Hand
Skirt - Flea market
 I used to hate wearing this chain harness. When I first got it it was so hard that it hurt my neck and chest. I have been wearing it occasionally and now I can use it slightly longer since I think it's getting softer.


Also my inner child forced me to buy the Pokemon Alpha Sapphire from a sale. Took it's sweet time getting to me thought!


New shoessss! Don't ya'll love new shoes? I got these second hand in a pretty good price. They have some slight ware on them but nothing major. I really have never been much of a wedge type of person, but the style of these is just so lovely. I have to really think what would look good with these.  But yeah I won't use them before summer thought , I took like 2 steps with them inside and I nearly fell and died.
One thing that bothers me tough. WHY are the buckles brass? I might paint them later on either black or silver. I just can't wear em like that. 

Sometimes I think my attention to detail might be a little too excessive. But suppose that's not necessarily a bad thing?

I was thinking maybe doing a "What's in my bag post" soon... I always wanted to do that one. Also other post suggestions are always welcome.

18 comments:

  1. Oo, sää kerkesit ostaa ton ihanan harnessin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jooo no on se roikkunut mulla jo hyvän aikaa. Hankala sisäänajaa jotain mikä tuntuu niin epämukavalta. 8D

      Delete
  2. (pakko kommentoida taas iih)

    mulla on vahva tunne, että sitten isona haluan olla sä, kun katselen sun kuvia :---DDDD ...mutta siis en silleen. liian creepysti. hyihyi pois sellainen minusta. :--D

    "WHY are the buckles brass?" → mä voin hyväksyä messingin ja muut vastaavat asusteissa - siis sellaisissa asioissa, jotka voi helposti lisätä/olla lisäämättä asuunsa sen mukaan, sopivatko ne muuhun kokonaisuuteen ja onko fiilistä. mutta sitten esim. kengät. EI. se on vain liian rajoittavaa ja suorastaan ärsyttävää :C terveisin nim.merk. "hopeaisten-asioiden-puolesta"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaaa, voi ei kiitos, mutta ei minuna olo ole mitenkään sen erikoisempaa. 8''D

      Aivan totta! Messingin voi joskus hyväksyä asusteissa muttei kyllä ikänä kengissä. D: Nyt pitää keksiä jotain tarpeeksi hyvää maalia jonka saisi pysyyn noissa.. :D

      Delete
  3. The harness is great! Too bad it hurts to wear it. :( I don't smoke personally and I never knew they tested it on animals - sick! I think to some smoking is apart of the Goth look. I knew a girl who smoked Malboro Black (the actual black cigarettes, not the white ones) and I know it was mostly apart of her image. I just can't deal with smokers because they smell soooo bad. A guy walked past me yesterday and I almost passed out it was so gross. They *know* they smell awful but they can't kick the habit. My hope is that people begin to overcome the addiction, it has far too many problems associated with it. My dad has been struggling for years with smoking and it hurts me to think of how it's affected his health. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah too bad, I'll try to wear it anyway to make it more soft. :)

      Ugh those black Malboros.. They seem like they are purely for "fashion" and that sickens me. Ohh.. Smokers smell oh so bad.. It's like they have been a year without a shower or something. I don't like to tell people what to do or not to do, but this is something that not only affects the smoker. Like "Do what ye will, harm no one".

      Sorry to hear about your dad struggling. :( I know it can be very hard for some people to quit especially if it has been years and years.

      Delete
  4. Laukun sisältö -postaus olis kiva ja meikkipussin sisältö olis kans.
    Aina melkein kuolen kun nään sun asukuvia, miten jollain voi olla noin mahtava tyyli! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh hyvä idea! Taidankin tehdä laukun sisällön ja meikkipussin sisällön samaan postaukseen. :)
      Ja Aggh! Voi kiitos ihanasta kommentista! <3

      Delete
  5. I love the harness and shoes! I agree with the smoking part, I'm so glad there are other Goths who don't feel the pressure or stereotype to smoke...it's just gross D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is gross.. This stereotype should be killed and buried six feet under. I hate that strangers always come to me asking for a light or a cigarette. Cause I "must be a smoker". -w-'

      Delete
  6. Wow your harness is cool! And I love your boots. I used to smoke cloves and then cigarettes... But I don't anymore. I wish I never did. In the recent past everyone was against smoking, but I do agree that it's making a comeback. I see smoking glamour shots all the time and it's so not cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! I really like them too!
      I'm so glad to hear you got out of smoking!
      Yeah I also see those shots all the time. In tumblr for example. It's terrible. :(

      Delete
  7. nice boots, and I see you thrift a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do thrift a lot! Probably 90% of my closet is thrifted. 8') Saves the environment and it's a whole lot of fun!

      Delete
  8. OMG so nice outfit this one! I like it a lot, fit perfectly with good strong boots 3:)
    I dont smoke, I think you are right "They harm the smoker, they harm the people around you, they harm the animals, they are just made to bring pain, and make rich guys richer.". About "they harm the animals" I'm not sure but it has no influence on saying that smoking is horrible ;-)

    "It just hurts me to see how smoking seems to be still part of the goth scene for some reason. Or am I just imagining it?"

    I think no more so much like in the past. It's also depending from the "group of people" that you go with... my friends, goth or not goth, they are (almost) all not smoking, not going to the church, having passion for food/cooking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^_^

      Cigarettes contain animal products in them. Animals are killed in the farming process, they test them on animals, and pets inhaile second hand smoke. Pretty sure they hurt animals as well. It is terrible.

      Yes definitely it's much less than in the past. But it's still present. Seems like you have very smart friends! Like minded people easily become friends. :')

      Delete