Monday 30 November 2015

Yule Calendar


I'm thinking about doing a Yule calendar of sorts. I'm going to try and make a post here every other day till 21st. Because that's when Yule starts.

Or if I just can't get off my lazy ass, I might skip a day and do 2 in a row. Or I might do a post every day if I really get myself going, haha. So it's a pretty casual challenge that I threw for myself.


As for what I am going to post about in the next 21 days. It's possibly outfit pictures, what our Yule atmosphere is like, possibly some baking, little holiday adventures, crafts and diy, and so on.

Ragged skirt - Poizen Industries, Second hand
Everything else - Second Hand

So get ready for a little spammaroo starting tomorrow! (or the day after that lol)

I was also thinking. I get a lot of questions on where my clothes are from and what brand they are etc. It's kinda problematic since I really want to help people get that item of clothing if they really like it. But on the other hand 90% of my clothes are  thrifted so I can't always help. But from now on out I will add some more or less helpful information under one of the pictures.

I will add the brand of some items, if they are from like a alternative brand or something. It may help the search. I will also add where I personally got it from. I hope it will help at least some times!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, en malta! Joulu vaan on yks mun suosikkijuhlista, että antaa tulla! Kuulostaa tosi hyvältä :) Asuja, joulutunnelmia, askarteluita.. Ei varmaankaan haittaa, jos vähän inspiroidun itsekin blogiin koettamaan jonkinlaista joulukalenterin tapaista :D ehkä c=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tosi mukava kuulla! Ja ei tietenkään haittaa! Odotan innolla postauksiasi jos päätät ryhtyä mukaan. :')

      Delete
  2. Sulla on kyllä älyttömän ihana tyyli! Hirveästi kerroksellisuutta ja kamaa päällekkäin, se on tosi jees! Noi tollaset riekalehelmahameet on erityisesti sydäntä lähellä, pitäisi kai itse tehdä tai ostaa pari tuommoista :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi hitsi kiitos! <3 Talvi on siitä ihanaa aikaa että voi laittaa tavaraa päällekkäin vaikka kuinka eikä tuu kuuma. :') Ja joo, rakastan myös kaikkea riekaleista! Niitä on onneksi helppo tehdä itsekkin, pari itsetehtyä riekalehametta on mullakin kaapissa. c:

      Delete
  3. Your outfit prove you can still look great even if it's second hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure! Great way to pull off unique looks with little money.
      + recycling is good for the earth. ;)

      Delete
  4. Really glad to see you got involved on Yule calendar posting! I hope you keep with it ;)
    I am posting this year too, so in case you feel like reading:

    http://castitatislillium.blogspot.ro/2015/12/blogmas-day-1-day-of-my-life-in-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely try :')
      Oh cool! I'll be sure to check on your posts till yule!

      Delete