Monday 29 December 2014

Nintend'oh


Yule is over and gone. So happy about that. I got some nice stuff as gifts, nothing expensive or fancy. I got more useful stuff and I really like that. I also got something for myself but I'll show those off later on.

I got this 3DS XL from my boyfriend! It was used so it wasn't that expensive. And the game I bought myself. I had the first animal crossing on my old DS, and I just loved how stress relieving the game was! So of course I had to get this new animal crossing too. So happy~

If you happen to have a 3DS, contact me! I'd be very happy to have friends on my friend list, haha. You can use my facebook or email or the comments down below! Even better if you also have Animal Crossing.

As a present for my boyfriend, I got a Nintendo Wii. We have been having a really good time playing with it too.

I also got 50e worth of playstation store money. And after the minecraft I got for my ps vita, I still have 31e left... It's so hard to choose!

Well.. the yule time was nice and all. We were at my parents place for 5 days and we got good food and everything was okay.. But still I kinda missed our cats and our home the whole time. I have no idea how am I going to handle being away for 5 months! In February I will move to my parents for 5 months because of school internship thing that I will be doing near them. How will I ever be able to handle being away from home, the cats and from my boyfriend? I have no idea.

 I mean our little cat Nipsu will grow so fast that it will be a big adult when I come back... :c


The asymmetric top - H&M
Everything else - Thrifted or d.i.y

On other notes, I have started to do the elastic bondage stuff again. The latest one is this simple 1 ring waist belt with a strap. (Well there's another ring at the back) Next I'm planning a similar one, but it goes over the shoulders.

Some more gifts coming up on the next post, see you there~

2 comments:

  1. I miss my cat even if it's just a day! I went on a vacation for my anniversary last year when he was just a baby and it drove me bonkers. Every day I texted my mom asking about him. I'm sure it will be hard for you to leave, but at least your bf will be there to take care of your cats, and you have a good reason not to be there. : )

    Oh, and I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I bet I'll be calling every day to see how they are as well. :D Ah, poor kitties, I hope they don't forget me :c But yeah he will take good care of them at least. ^^

      And thank you! <3

      Delete