Friday 18 October 2013

Leather and Lace

Holidays have finally arrived! 9 days of sweet sweet vacation!
Samhain is also at hand.

Some people in my class had organized a class party for today, all in our class was invited. I said I'd go few weeks ago, but I got around thinking about it.. and I don't like most people in our class. Their view on the world is just too different for me to have any kind of conversation. With a few exceptions. I'ts just... ugh, I can't stand most of them! And just to think I'd have to stand them when they are drunk? No thank you, just no. I'd have to black out in the beginning to have a good time.

In other news, I have gotten interested in Wicca again. I have been reading The Encyclopedia of Witches, Witchcraft, and Wicca. Also a Wiccan bible. I have to say.. in my early Wicca years.. there was much I didn't know. Like a ocean of knowledge that I didn't even take a look at. I'm rather interested in herbal healing and controlling my energy.

On more shallow side of life.
I got 2 new belts.
The right one is real leather, the left one is some vegan friendly stuff. I have been wanting the belt on the left for ages! I'm so glad I finally got it!


Outfit picture goes here:

That cat is so crazy, trying to take photos and he runs all over the place.
Talking about cats.. We are taking another one! To accompany Pippuri while we are at school and work. He really needs a friend to play with too. We are looking around kissojen katastrofiyhdistys if we can find a suitable cat friend.


So, I also got this real leather jacket last weekend. It's from the Syksyn, October Swap Meet. In Teivon ravirata. All sorts of cool thing there, a fucking pretty hearse too! I love this jacket, it's a old model jacket since it really tight fitting on my vaist but the top part is huge! I love it. And only cost me 10e.


I have been very anti social lately. I feel like I have no energy to do talk to anyone. Just want to lay in our bedroom, read some books, watch some movies, listen to some music. Oh yess..

No comments:

Post a Comment