Wednesday 4 September 2013

Psychosis

Lately I have been having a habit of putting a lot of pictures. First I thought I should cut down a bit. but then again.. nope.




I just had to get a mirror to my closet. Now it's muchhh easier to put on clothes in the morning when I don't have to skidaddle all the way to the other side of the apartment to see if this thing goes with that thing.


I kinda liked this outfit a lot since when I got home, I easily made it comfy.


I'm really looking forward on the weekend. On Friday we will go to my parents and maybe go to a movie. Becauuusee, it's my birthday! And on Saturday we shall go to the Jukola Psychosis



The place is right by my parents house, oh joy! I hear there is some piercing person and a tattoo artist at present! Also lots of other cool stuff~

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Congratulations then! I hope you have a wonderful day with your beloved ones :-)
    By the way, don't regret your outfit pics, you look stupendous in the last picture!

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete