Wednesday 17 July 2013

Day 10, I'm feeling it

This seriously sucks. Me and my boyfriend have not been apart for over 4 days in... a year? And over maybe. Damn army. Like.. what can a person do alone for weeks?
Tv, tumblr, tv, nap, get cat food, eat, blogger, facebook, tv... Sad part is that I don't feel much like drawing at the moment.

I miss my second half


At least yesterday I got my butt up and went to see a internet friend of mine for the first time. IRL. I was pretty nervous ( all my previous first internet friend meeting have gone like crapshit ) but all went well. I had a good time. We went to some flea markets and to the Pori Jazz festival.

Actually the first time I met my boyfriend irl, I thought that I made the most horrible first impression ever. I was just so shy and so quiet. He was so sweet and nice and... aghh just so great that I felt embarrassed of my shyness. When our first meeting had come to an end. I left his house, and just moments later I got a message. It was him, asking when will we meet again. That was the point I knew that he didn't care that I was shy, I guess we were both a bit shy when I think about it. That was also the point when I fell madly in love and I knew he would love me the way I am.

Okay, got a bit off track there..


The upper picture is before I left the house and the second one is when I got back.. As you can see I added a necklace and a bracelet just before I left.

It was soooo windy, my hair wall all over the place. No way to control a shit-long hair.

When I got back home, I went to steam. Ohm mi gawrd.
Skyrim Legendary Edition for 23.99e. Offer only 8 hours...
....
....
....
...
WHERE'S MY CREDIT CARD!?

8 comments:

  1. skyrimmmmmmmmmmmm :|||||| ♥♥♥ me wants too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Steammm! The Legendary edition is 30 euros till the 22th day :'D

      Delete
  2. Going out is the best way to spend time and let it run faster, so take all the chances you have to go around, walking, flea markets, whatever you can find to do outside the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits! They are amazing! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou! ^^ Nice to have a new follower, welcome along! :)

      Delete
  4. Ihanat vaatteet! ♥

    P.S. Blogini URL ja nimi on muuttunut (kaikilla ei näy uudet postaukset ym, niin siksi linkkaan uuden ossan)ja tässä uusi osoite: http://be-strong-and-be-yourself.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete